Cu3 Transforming Gel
Copper Peptide Complex®
Clinical strength hydrating gel delivers powerful supplies of Copper Peptide micronutrition and intensely hydrates, soothes and calms distressed, sunburned or jet-lagged skin.
All skin types, particularly effective for distressed, sunburned or jet-lagged skin.
WHAT IT’S FORMULATED TO DO
- Penetrating gel delivers pure Copper Tri-Peptide to relieve tightness and moisture deprivation for parched, tender skin.
- Provide challenged skin with hydration, improve recovery and help restore barrier function.
Medium-weight transparent blue gel
- Copper tripeptide complex [GHK-Cu] skin care products placed on CO2 laser–resurfaced skin produced patient satisfaction that was significantly higher than it was for those who were not treated with GHK-Cu skin care products after CO2 laser skin resurfacing.
- The data suggest that copper tripeptide complexes may provide a superior overall result and improvement in preoperative vs. postoperative wrinkle scores in Fitzpatrick wrinkle classes II and III.
- Bis [Tripeptide-1] Copper Acetate, also known as Copper Peptide Complex. Essential to tissue repair and rehabilitation.
- Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid. Low molecular weight [LMW] version of the naturally big molecule and IT-moisturizer, Hyaluronic Acid [HA].
Water (Aqua), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Triethanolamine, Benzyl Alcohol, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Polysorbate 20, Carbomer, Bis (Tripeptide-1) Copper Acetate, Bis-Peg-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Hyaluronic Acid, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Xylitol.
As directed by your physician, apply generously to cleansed skin. Leave on 10-20 minutes. Rinse well with warm water.
Precaution: Avoid direct contact with eyes; should contact occur, flush liberally with water.
Appears to do what it says, feels good on skin.