Hydroquinone 4% Rx only
PHYSICIANS ONLY. Not available for online sale.
An amplified prescription-only formula gradually lightens hyperpigmented skin and localized discolorations. Its unique addition of Glycolic Acid improves absorption + efficacy and Vitamins E + C [Ascorbic Acid] fight free-radical damage.
All skin types with hyperpigmented skin conditions such as chloasma, melasma, freckles, senile lentigenes, and other unwanted areas of melanin hyperpigmentation.
WHAT IT’S FORMULATED TO DO
- A prescription strength [4%] hydroquinone cream containing 4% glycolic acid for gradual lightening of the appearance of hyperpigmented skin conditions, such as chloasma, melasma, freckles, senile lentigines, and other unwanted areas of melanin hyperpigmentation without causing irritation.
Medium weight cream
- Active Ingredients: Hydroquinone, 4%.
- Glycolic Acid [Alpha Hydroxy Acid]. Aids in the natural exfoliating process to reduce excess buildup of dead cells on the skin’s surface, enabling hydroquinone the source of the pigmentation.
- Glycerin. A humectant that binds moisture to the skin.
- Tocopheryl Acetate. An antioxidant, vitamin E.
- Ascorbic Acid. A potent antioxidant, a form of vitamin C. Diminishes the signs of damage caused by oxidation and boosts the effectiveness of hydroquinone.
Active Ingredients: Hydroquinone, 4%.
Inactive Ingredients: Ascorbic Acid, Butylated Hydroxytoluene, Cetyl Alcohol, Edetate Disodium, Fragrance, Glycerin, Glycolic Acid, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Purified Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Metabisulfite, Stearyl Alcohol, Vitamin E Acetate.
See product insert for complete prescribing information.
Important note: COMPLEX HQ + should always be used in conjunction with sun avoidance measures, including the use of sunscreen. A DNA Damage Control Sunscreen [SILC SHEER 2.0, EVERYDAY, ACTIVE and SMART MOISTURE] can deliver high performance, broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection while moisturizing and retexturizing.