Iamin Moist Dressings are intended to cover a wound or burn on the skin, provide a moist wound environment and protect against abrasion, friction, desiccation and external contamination.
They are FDA Cleared for the dressing and management of
- Graft and donor and recipient sites
- Postoperative incisions
- Pressure ulcers, diabetic ulcers and stasis ulcers
- 1st and 2nd degree burns, arterial ulcers,
- Pressure sores and skin conditions associated with peristomal care.
For Physician Use Only
The modern concept of prescribing a moist environment for the treatment of wounds has a history, dating back more than 50 years. Since then moist dressings have become the gold standard for the care for wounds.1 A moist environment has been proven to facilitate the healing process and improve the aesthetics of the wound.2.3
How to Use It
See in-office application guide.
Contains six packets, each containing three non-woven 4” x 4” gauze dressings. Single use only (one packet per application).
- Open package and remove the IAMIN MOIST DRESSINGS.
- Position the dressings to cover the affected area and use as a compress to apply the solution to the area.
- Leave the dressings in place for approximately 20 to 40 minutes, repeating the occasional application of gentle pressure, and then discard.
- Repeat dressing applications morning and evening or as physician directed.
Warning: Consult your physician if condition worsens.
Sterile Gauze Pads Moistened with Purified Water (Aqua), Sodium Chloride, Copper Tripeptide-1.
Storage: Room temperature
Precautions: Iamin Moist Dressing is intended for single patient use. Do not reuse. Keep this product out of the reach of children. Avoid getting in eyes.
Unless opened or damaged