Silc Sheer 2.0
Photo Finish Tint | Broad Spectrum SPF 40
A micronized, physical sunscreen with DNA repair technology and the cosmetic benefit of a skin-perfecting sheer tint. When used with other sun protection measures, SILC SHEER 2.0 decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
All skin types, even the most sensitive, in need of broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection.
WHAT IT’S FORMULATED TO DO
- Sheer but significant photoprotection with two DNA repair enzymes, two physical screening agents, two light-diffusing factors and EGT, a hyper-antioxidant for complete protection and luminosity.
- Its universal tint provides a photo finish and makes it perfect if worn alone or as an under-makeup primer.
Lightweight, oil-free tinted lotion with soft light-diffusing spheres for a perfect finish.
- It is known that the photolyase plus sunscreen was superior to sunscreen alone. In conclusion, the addition of photolyase to a traditional sunscreen contributes significantly to the prevention of UVR induced DNA damage and cell death when applied topically to human skin.
- ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Octinoxate 3.0%, Titanium Dioxide 3.0%, Zinc Oxide 9.0%.
- Endosomes. A liposome encapsulated extract from the marine microbe, Micrococcus Lysate. Extremely UV resistant, the extract contains the enzyme UV-endonuclease which improves the appearance of sun damaged skin.
- Photolysomes. The liposome encapsulated DNA repair enzyme, photolyase derived from plankton, is hyper-efficient and unique in its ability to reduce the visible signs of UV-induced insults.
- L’ergothioneine. A powerful antioxidant that fights oxidative damage caused by free radical activity.
Alumina, Butylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Plankton Extract, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Ergothioneine, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Iron Oxides, Lauryl PEG-9 Polymethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Lecithin, Methicone, Micrococcus Lysate, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate,Phenoxyethanol, Purified Water, Silica, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide, Triethoxycaprylylsilane.
Apply liberally every morning to face and neck 15 minutes before sun exposure. Re-apply at least every 2 hours or after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating.
WARNINGS: For external use only. Avoid direct contact with the eyes. Stop use and seek medical attention if rash or irritation develops. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, contact a Poison Control Center immediately or seek medical help right away.
I have been using this product for 19 years! I put it on every morning before my makeup! Love it....and it blends any small blemishes! Try it!
This item, along with the Herbal Wash and Serious Reveal Exfoliator, were recommended to me by my plastic surgeon over 20 years ago. I stopped using them for years, thinking I could get the same results with other products. But now that I'm approaching 70 years old, I'm coming back to these amazing products, and I"m back to stay.
I love Silc Sheer and will continue to buy it. Nothing else compares to its look and feel on the skin. The price is also within my budget...
I really like this light weight, lightly tinted sunscreen. Goes on smoothly and I apply it after using the serum, then a layer of La Mer. I live in Colorado so three to four layers of products is no big deal. I then put my foundation on top of it all, and my face feels great. I have a very pink complexion so the tint isn’t enough to not wear a foundation. I will buy this again because it’s the best sunscreen I’ve found, though there is a chemical smell. I am very sensitive to smells, however, so it may not bother other people. On the other hand, maybe the scent is ok, because I applied it yesterday morning at 7, and by 5 was still catching whiffs of it, so maybe the sunscreen was still doing it’s job?
My absolute favorite Neova product is DNA Damage Control Silc Sheer 2.0 Broad Spectrum SPF 40. Its now my go-to everyday sunscreen.