An all-inclusive serum with multiple brightening agents renews skin clarity and reduces the appearance of discolorations. Effectively produces visual shade improvement without irritation. Dermatologist tested so it’s suitable for all skin types, even the most sensitive, with localized discolorations and uneven skin tones.
Serious Clarity 4X brightening agents, powerful and easy on the skin, include:
- Undecylenoyl Phenylalanine [UDP]. Works effectively to interfere with the emergence of visible age spots and localized pigmentation.
- Manganese Tripeptide-1 Complex. A non-toxic inhibitor of melanin promotes even skin tone.
- Glycyrrhiza Glabra [Licorice] Root Extract. Inhibits tyrosinase activity and provides effective soothing properties.
Clinical Evaluation of U.Phenylalanine
Results in just 8 weeks:
- Decrease of melanin pigments at the skin surface. The skin was visibly clearer.
- Even skin tone effect. There were significant increases in even skin tone.
- Lightening effect. The skin was significantly lightened. The pigmented areas faded away and the tone became more uniform.
- Lightening effect on pigmented areas. The hyperpigmented areas were visibly and significantly lightened.
Overall Dermatologist Assessment:
After three months of treatment, 93% of the volunteers found the formula to be safe, effective and comfortable. In addition, tolerance was excellent on all the persons tested.
Apply twice daily to cleansed skin or as directed by your skincare professional.
Water (Aqua), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Undecylenoyl Phenylalanine, Arachidyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG-100 Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Manganese Tripeptide-1, Polyacrylate-13, Phenoxyethanol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Ascorbyl Palmitate, DIMETHICONE, Polyisobutene, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hydroxide,Sodium Lactate, Polysorbate 20, Ethylhexylglycerin, Butylene Glycol, Citric Acid.