Optimal Defense | Broad Spectrum SPF 43
Provide highly effective, broad spectrum protection for the outdoor enthusiast. Defends against broad spectrum UVA/UVB rays. Restricts the appearance of sun-inflicted DNA damage. Provides hyper antioxidant defense. Water-resistant [80 minutes]
All skin types, particularly those active in sport for optimal face and body protection.
WHAT IT’S FORMULATED TO DO
- Breakthrough DNA repair technology mobilizes high performance activities to reduce visible signs of aging and the burning from UVA and UVB rays, while light-activated enzymes help minimize the tell-tale signs of photodamage.
- Restricts the appearance of sun-inflicted DNA damage.
- Provides hyper antioxidant defense.
Medium-weight oil-free cream
- It is known that the photolyase plus sunscreen was superior to sunscreen alone. In conclusion, the addition of photolyase to a traditional sunscreen contributes significantly to the prevention of UVR induced DNA damage and cell death when applied topically to human skin.
- Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 7.5%, Zinc Oxide 9.0%.
- Endosomes. A liposome encapsulated extract from the marine microbe, Micrococcus Lysate. Extremely UV resistant, the extract contains the enzyme UVendonuclease which improves the appearance of sun-damaged skin.
- L’ergothioneine. An intense antioxidant that powerfully fights oxidative damage.
- Photolysomes. The liposome encapsulated DNA repair enzyme, photolyase derived from plankton, is hyper-efficient and unique in its ability to reduce the visible signs of UV-induced insults.
- Ascorbyl Palmitate [Vitamin C]. An effective free radical-scavenging antioxidant.
Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 7.5%, Zinc Oxide 9.0%.
Inactive Ingredients: Ascorbyl Palmitate, Butylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/Vinyldimethicone Crosspolymer, Ergothioneine, Ethyl Hexyl Isononanoate, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Lauryl PEG-9 Polymethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Lecithin, Micrococcus Lysate, Phenoxyethanol, Plankton Extract, Purified Water, Retinyl Palmitate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide, Triethoxycaprylylsilane.
Apply liberally every morning to face and body 15 minutes before sun exposure. Re-apply at least every 2 hours or after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating.
WARNINGS: For external use only. Avoid direct contact with the eyes. Stop use and seek medical attention if rash or irritation develops. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, contact a Poison Control Center immediately or seek medical help right away.
I no longer need base makeup thanks to this sunscreen. Makes a big difference in evening out my skin tones.
This is very nice sunscreen, protects well and feels good on the skin.
Arizona has the highest rate of sun cancer in the US. My Neova Broad S spectrum SPF 43 protects me without a greasy feeling on the skin.
I love all of your products.
This is the only sunscreen that does not give me a rash !