Silc Sheer 2.0
Photo Finish Tint | Broad Spectrum SPF 40
A micronized, physical sunscreen with DNA repair technology and the cosmetic benefit of a skin-perfecting sheer tint. When used with other sun protection measures, SILC SHEER 2.0 decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
All skin types, even the most sensitive, in need of broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection.
WHAT IT’S FORMULATED TO DO
- Sheer but significant photoprotection with two DNA repair enzymes, two physical screening agents, two light-diffusing factors and EGT, a hyper-antioxidant for complete protection and luminosity.
- Its universal tint provides a photo finish and makes it perfect if worn alone or as an under-makeup primer.
Lightweight, oil-free tinted lotion with soft light-diffusing spheres for a perfect finish.
- It is known that the photolyase plus sunscreen was superior to sunscreen alone. In conclusion, the addition of photolyase to a traditional sunscreen contributes significantly to the prevention of UVR induced DNA damage and cell death when applied topically to human skin.
- ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Octinoxate 3.0%, Titanium Dioxide 3.0%, Zinc Oxide 9.0%.
- Endosomes. A liposome encapsulated extract from the marine microbe, Micrococcus Lysate. Extremely UV resistant, the extract contains the enzyme UV-endonuclease which improves the appearance of sun damaged skin.
- Photolysomes. The liposome encapsulated DNA repair enzyme, photolyase derived from plankton, is hyper-efficient and unique in its ability to reduce the visible signs of UV-induced insults.
- L’ergothioneine. A powerful antioxidant that fights oxidative damage caused by free radical activity.
Alumina, Butylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Plankton Extract, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Ergothioneine, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Iron Oxides, Lauryl PEG-9 Polymethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Lecithin, Methicone, Micrococcus Lysate, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate,Phenoxyethanol, Purified Water, Silica, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide, Triethoxycaprylylsilane.
Apply liberally every morning to face and neck 15 minutes before sun exposure. Re-apply at least every 2 hours or after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating.
WARNINGS: For external use only. Avoid direct contact with the eyes. Stop use and seek medical attention if rash or irritation develops. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, contact a Poison Control Center immediately or seek medical help right away.
I have used this product for several years and continue to love it!
My absolute favorite sunscreen ! The tone makes your skin look smooth and even , while the spf gives you great protection without the greasy feel :)
What is not to like.... Easy to apply, coverage and protection in one application. Add some blush & eye makeup and ready to face the day. Have been using for years.
I don’t wear any skin makeup so this is perfect for providing a slight coverage!!
Love Silc Sheer! I've used this product for several years and absolutely love it above all the others I have tried. Highly recommended for a light coverage and wonderful sunscreen - my skin is irritated easily from just being outside and getting reflective light. Make sure you cut the tube when it appears empty as there is still lots of cream inside.