A non-irritating, two-in-one glycolic peel and mask visibly improves texture, reduces appearance of pores and provides an immediate burst of radiance.
For all skin types, even the most sensitive.
WHAT IT’S FORMULATED TO DO
- Re-texturize and brighten
- Visibly smooth fine lines and wrinkles
- Diminish enlarged pore-size appearance
- Calm and soothe
- Replenish moisture
- Glycolic Acid. Derived from sugar cane, is the smallest sized molecular alpha-hydroxy acid. It speeds cell turnover and helps dissolve the bonds that hold skin cells together, allowing dead skin cells to slough off more rapidly than they would on their own.
- Sodium PCA. Enhances moisture retention.
- Ascorbyl Palmitate. Lipid form of Vitamin C; antioxidant.
- Retinyl Palmitate. Encourages healthy cellular turnover.
- Sodium Hyaluronate. Super humectant; absorbs and holds up to 1000x its weight in water.
Water (Aqua), Polyvinyl Alcohol, Alcohol (Denat.), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Glycolic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Polysorbate 20, Butylene Glycol, Sodium PCA, Centella Asiatica Leaf Extract, Allantoin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Panthenol, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Menthol, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Vitis Vinifera Seed Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopherol.
Apply even layer to clean, dry skin, avoiding eye area, eyebrows, hairline and lips. Leave on 15-20 minutes or until mask is dry. Gently peel off mask from outer edges and rinse with warm water. Use once a week.
Awesome used it after a shower and my skin felt nice and soft
I would recommend and will buy it again
I have been using this mask for several years now. I apply the mask on Sunday evenings, after my shower. I consider it my weekly maintenance. Really helps my skin feel fresh and ready for a new week.
So far I love it
Works great! Do you have discounts at all?