Cu3 Tissue Repair
Copper Peptide Complex®
Clinically proven Copper Peptide Complex and deeply moisturizing ingredients instantly soothe tender skin and preserve a moist wound environment.
All skin types, including the sensitive, especially post-procedure.
WHAT IT’S FORMULATED TO DO
- Copper Tri-Peptides in an occlusive base promote natural regeneration, maintain a moist wound environment and help prevent scabbing.
- Cu3 TISSUE REPAIR is a rich, emollient cream that combines patented copper peptide skin health technology in a soothing base formulation for optimized outcomes after microdermabrasion, laser resurfacing, chemical peels, dermabrasion and hair removal.
Rich, occlusive cream
- Bis [Tripeptide-1] Copper Acetate, also known as Copper Peptide Complex. Essential to tissue repair and rehabilitation.
- Petrolatum. Rich, gentle emollient replenishes, soothes and moisturizes.
- Glycerin. Attracts water to itself, making it a powerhouse hydrator.
Petrolatum, Water (Aqua), Microcristaline Wax, Paraffin, Glycerin, Bis (Tripeptide-1) Copper Acetate, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Sodium Chloride, Benzyl Alcohol.
Post-Procedure: Use liberally covering exposed area, applying every 2-3 hours for the first day and then every 4-6 hours for the next 7-10 days. Keep remainder for use in household injuries such as burns, scrapes and cuts.
Precaution: Avoid direct contact with eyes; should contact occur, flush liberally with water.
I used this for burns after completing my radiation treatments for breast cancer, and it was soothing and helped me heal. Highly recommend!
I use this cream on a burn and it almost disappeared after first application.
It is mind blowing how quickly this heals burns. If applied immediately after burn it heals within days. Also heals minor abrasions quickly
I hit an all-time low last year after having eczema since birth, read research papers literally for 1 or 2 months nonstop and found that the tri-peptide GHK-cu "resets thousands of genes" and significantly promotes healing. I searched all over the internet and found Neova as one of the only suppliers of this peptide in skincare and here we are. Needless to say it works amazing, I've been able to completely discontinue hydrocortisone. I just wish there was better shipping to Canada as this is something I arguably need ( the experience with DHL was not great and is extremely pricey ). The other major remedy I found was Indigo Naturalis powder mixed into a base cream ( Eucerin ) which reduced maybe 50-75% of the severity of my symptoms, the combination of Indigo and GHK-cu has been keeping my skin near perfect - better, in fact, than hydrocortisone could. It's hard to explain, but basically hydrocortisone does not seem to truly heal wounds, this does. Would be amazing to combine Indigo ( Indirubin ) and Copper into one cream, Neova.
This is the best product. I have burns on my eyelids and under eye and this clears it up fast