Cu3 Recovery Lotion
Copper Peptide Complex®
Copper Peptide infused lotion keeps skin calm, soothed and hydrated. Specifically developed for post, non-ablative procedure skin and for step-down [day 4] therapy following ablative treatments.
All skin types, even the sensitive, especially post-procedure.
WHAT IT’S FORMULATED TO DO
- Mid-weight, recuperative lotion, with Copper Tri-Peptides locks in moisture and protects stressed, compromised skin.
- Promote natural regeneration, maintain a moist wound environment and help prevent scabbing.
- Bis [Tripeptide-1] Copper Acetate, also known as Copper Peptide Complex. Essential to tissue repair and rehabilitation
- Petrolatum. Rich, effective emollient replenishes, soothes and moisturizes.
- Sodium Hyaluronate. Enhances the appearance of dry or damaged skin by reducing flaking and restoring suppleness.
Water (Aqua), Petrolatum, Copper Tripeptide-1, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Dimethicone, Propylene Glyco , Phenoxyethanol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Stearic Acid, Carbomer, Glyceryl Stearate.
Post-Procedure: Apply post-procedure twice daily for 4 to 7 days or as physician directed until healing is complete. Ideal as step-down from use of Cu3 TISSUE REPAIR.
Cu3 recovery lotion was definitely beneficial. The application of the lotion on the first day after the procedure provided a protective layer over my sensitive skin, relieving me of any discomfort.
This lotion has a nice formulation. I purchased it after a scar revision surgery. I asked the company what the percent of GHK-cu peptide is in this formulation. Unfortunately, they will not tell me. Neova's "brand educator" says that this is "proprietary information that cannot be shared" to consumers. Most companies selling copper peptides in a serum or lotion will list the percentage (including Skin Biology, The Ordinary, NIOD). Withholding this information is ridiculous!
This product really calms the skin. I've yet to use it after any procedure but have had great results using it when my skin was super stressed. It makes a very nice overnight mask. Try it.