There is nothing good to be said for scalp inflammation – it’s hard to avoid but there are ways to control and prevent it.
Not surprisingly, with stress at the levels its been, it’s near impossible to keep totally calm, but here’s another reason to: stress is a key instigator in scalp inflammation. Here and in the body elsewhere, stress spikes cortisol (hormone) levels, which then increases oil production and all the while disrupt the barrier function, trigger skin irritation and set up inflammation.
Preventing it is the most logical approach and not all that hard.
- Just as you wouldn’t skip days washing your face, the process of frequent ( 2-3 times a week)cleansing during inflammatory flare-ups is strongly recommended by dermatologists and hair loss physicians.
- Keeping hair and scalp clean, balanced, and hydrated is the best way to maintain scalp health and in turn, healthy hair.
We’re talking wet shampooing, not dry, because only it removes dead skin cells, sweat, dirt or oils. -- and what you use is critical. All the more reason to let these Tricomin Clinical Shampoo, Conditioner and Energy Spray ingredients take over…
- Triamino Copper Complex™, precisely delivers copper and essential micro nutrients directly to the scalp
– Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract quiets signs of inflammation..
– Echinacea Angustifolia (Coneflower) produces a calming influence on signs of inflammation.
– Mentha Piperata (Peppermint) Oil, with its antiseptic and antimicrobial properties, it helps cool the scalp, relieves dryness and gives hair a healthy shine.
The Tricomin Clinical series is designed to treat all major topical symptoms and to keep oxygen flowing in the scalp there’s Arginine, a basic natural amino acid that’s a powerful neurotransmitter working to relax blood vessels and thereby improving circulation.
What’s most rewarding about making the scalp better off, is the way behaves, its texture and shine.