Cu3 Lip Repair
Copper Peptide Complex®
Occlusive base rich with Copper Peptide Complex seals moisture in and effects of sun, cold and wind exposure out.
All lips especially post-procedure and after sun, wind and cold exposures.
WHAT IT’S FORMULATED TO DO
- Moisture-sealing formula nourishes and protects lips during and after sun, cold and wind exposure.
- Support healing of chapped or cracked lips. Protect lips from environmental exposure.
Rich, occlusive ointment for lip protection.
- Copper Peptide Complex®. Also known as Bis [Tripeptide-1] Copper Acetate, a delivery system that uses the body’s natural protective carrier to deliver proprietary copper peptides, an essential micronutrient for skin and lip health, for maximum restorative benefit.
- Petrolatum. Forms an occlusive film on the lip’s surface, preventing moisture loss due to evaporation and protects against irritation.
- Glycerin. A humectant that attracts essential moisture.
Petrolatum, Water (Aqua), Microcristaline Wax, Paraffin, Glycerin, Bis (Tripeptide-1) Copper Acetate, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Sodium Chloride, Benzyl Alcohol.
Apply directly to lips. Excellent protection for daily conditioning. Use alone or under lip color.
This is the best for dry or cracked lips. I have tried every lip product. This is the best, hands down!
Last winter I had a very fast growing squamous cell carcinoma removed from the corner of my mouth. It was pretty scary but looks great now. But now I’m scared of another, so when I found this product with the clinical studies I thought I’d give it a shot. Why not? I’ve been using it nightly for a month, and my lips are fully moisturized and smooth in the morning and through the day. Who knows if it’s doing any work under the skin-fingers crossed-but I do really like it for moisture.
I have tried so many different lip moisturizing and conditioning products over the years with no success and I didn’t know where to turn. When I saw that Neova made one, I had to try it. I have used your Silc sunscreen for many years and I love it! Well, I am happy to say this is the best lip conditioner I have ever tried. It may be expensive, but it only takes the tiniest amount so it will last a long time.
I used to use Elizabeth Ardens' lip balm, but they changed the formulation, ruining the product. Neova’s Lip Repair is every bit as good, if not better.
came with 'dermawand' , took awhile to try it, and knew shortly it was for real !!!!!like I said, I bought 4 of them......one will be a gift, but also the young lady I spoke with was awesome......this is a splurge for me.......how about under eye stuff......do ya'll do that, too ?