Serious Microderm Scrub
Perfecting Skin Polish
Physical exfoliator with fine crystals of uniform shape and size act on the outermost layers of skin by lifting and removing dead skin cells without the risk of micro-cuts or abrasion.
Find our products at a Skincare Professional near you.
All skin types, even the sensitive, as a twice weekly program.
WHAT IT’S FORMULATED TO DO
- Skin-buffing crystals in water-based scrub de-flakes, refines and softens tiny lines and imperfections.
- Precisely exfoliates skin on contact.
- Refines and encourages skin regeneration then clears the way for serums and moisturizers to do their work.
Rich exfoliating cream
- Glycolic Acid. Derived from sugar cane, is the smallest sized molecular alpha-hydroxy acid. It speeds cell turnover and helps dissolve the bonds that hold skin cells together, allowing dead skin cells to slough rapidly.
- Aluminum Oxide Crystals. Extra fine granules buff the outer layer of the epidermis and rejuvenate skin elasticity and appearance.
Water (Aqua), Alumina, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Sodium Coco-Sulfate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, PEG-100 Stearate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, Palmitic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Stearic Acid, Polyacrylamide, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Triethanolamine, Glycolic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Imidazolidinyl Urea, PEG-150 Distearate, Bisabolol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Laureth-7, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil, Butylene Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Arnica Montana Flower Extract.
Using fingertips, massage a small amount to clean, damp skin in a circular motion, avoiding the eye area and lips. Thoroughly rinse with tepid water and pat dry. Use 2 to 3 times per week, preferably in the morning.