Serious Clarity 4X
Complexed Brightening Serum
An all-inclusive serum with four brightening agents renews skin clarity and reduces the appearance of discolorations. Effectively produces visual shade improvement without irritation.
For all skin types, even the most sensitive exhibiting at-rest wrinkling, distinctive pigment changes, prominent discolorations, small but noticeable blood vessels and/or visible keratoses.
WHAT IT’S FORMULATED TO DO
Clinical Evaluation of U.Phenylalanine - Results in just 8 weeks:
- Decreased surface melanin pigmentation, resulting in visible clarity.
- Evened skin tone significantly for overall correcting.
- Lightened and visibly corrected discolorations and hyperpigmentation, while interfering with the production of future dark spots.
Medium to thick cosistency serum absorbs quickly.
- Overall Dermatologist Assessment: After three months of treatment, 93% of the volunteers found the formula to be safe, effective and comfortable. In addition, tolerance was excellent on all the persons tested.
- Undecylenoyl Phenylalanine [UDP] works effectively to interfere with the emergence of visible age spots and localized pigmentation. [Trade name: Sepiwhite]
- Manganese Tripeptide-1 Complex. A non-toxic inhibitor of melanin promotes even skin tone.
- Glycyrrhiza Glabra [Licorice] Root Extract inhibits tyrosinase activity and provides effective soothing.
Water (Aqua), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Undecylenoyl Phenylalanine, Arachidyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG-100 Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Manganese Tripeptide-1, Polyacrylate-13, Phenoxyethanol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Ascorbyl Palmitate, DIMETHICONE, Polyisobutene, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hydroxide,Sodium Lactate, Polysorbate 20, Ethylhexylglycerin, Butylene Glycol, Citric Acid.
Apply immediately after cleansing in the a.m. and p.m. daily. Follow with moisturizer, in addition to SPF protection after morning application.