Cu3 Tissue Repair
Copper Peptide Complex®
Clinically proven Copper Peptide Complex and deeply moisturizing ingredients instantly soothe tender skin and preserve a moist wound environment.
Find our products at a Skincare Professional near you.
All skin types, including the sensitive, especially post-procedure.
WHAT IT’S FORMULATED TO DO
- Copper Tri-Peptides in an occlusive base promote natural regeneration, maintain a moist wound environment and help prevent scabbing.
- Cu3 TISSUE REPAIR is a rich, emollient cream that combines patented copper peptide skin health technology in a soothing base formulation for optimized outcomes after microdermabrasion, laser resurfacing, chemical peels, dermabrasion and hair removal.
Rich, occlusive cream
- Bis [Tripeptide-1] Copper Acetate, also known as Copper Peptide Complex. Essential to tissue repair and rehabilitation.
- Petrolatum. Rich, gentle emollient replenishes, soothes and moisturizes.
- Glycerin. Attracts water to itself, making it a powerhouse hydrator.
Petrolatum, Water (Aqua), Microcrystalline Wax, Paraffin, Glycerin, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Bis (Tripeptide-1) Copper Acetate, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin.
Post-Procedure: Use liberally covering exposed area, applying every 2-3 hours for the first day and then every 4-6 hours for the next 7-10 days. Keep remainder for use in household injuries such as burns, scrapes and cuts.
Precaution: Avoid direct contact with eyes; should contact occur, flush liberally with water.