Reveal 3 Med [20%]
TCA + AHA + BHA [20%]
FOR PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY.
A medical concentration, REVEAL 3 MED [20%] is a blend of TCA [Trichloroacetic Acid], AHAs [Alpha Hydroxy Acids] and BHAs [Beta Hydroxy Acids]. Blended to fuse, it is an extraordinarily effective chemical agent for skin renewal and may be used for face, neck and décolletage or on isolated areas. REVEAL 3 MED [20%] will produce peeling, flaking and sloughing for up to 2 weeks.
Highly effective, REVEAL 3 MED [20%] is for the correction of all photodamage symptoms. It is intended for patients who have progressed to advanced tolerance. REVEAL 3 MED [20%] is not recommended for darker skin tones due to an increased risk of post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation.
WHAT IT’S FORMULATED TO DO
- A medium strength peel, REVEAL 3 MED [20%], with a pH range of 1.5-2.5, acts on the outermost layers of skin by lifting dead skin cells, removing unwanted epidermal cells, dissolving excess oil and cellular debris.
Lightweight liquid in pour bottle
- Trichloroacetic Acid denatures (breaks down) skin proteins to minimize pigmentation, fine lines, wrinkles; Leads to shedding, flaking, peeling.
- Lactic Acid gentle AHA exfoliant; used to treat hyperpigmentation, age spots, and other factors that contribute to a dull and uneven complexion.
- Mandelic Acid gentle AHA exfoliant; improves look of all signs of photodamage including hyperpigmentation.
- Ascorbic Acid Vitamin C; lightens and brightens while providing antioxidant benefits.
- Azelaic Acid Exfoliant; provides improvement of all signs of photodamage and breakout.
Water (Aqua), Lactic Acid, Trichloroacetic Acid, Alcohol (Denat.), Polyvinyl Alcohol, Mandelic Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Azelaic Acid.
See Product Insert for full instructions. Webinar training for use of this peel is available by request.
SUNBURN ALERT: All professional treatments contain a combination of acids which may cause increased photosensitivity and sunburn. Use of a sunscreen of SPF 30 or higher is recommended and limit exposure to UV light for a minimum of one week following treatment.