Spring has sprung! Here are our tips for sorting through your products and adjust for a new, lighter routine:
- Audit your collection. Go through your products and check for expiration dates or thing that you don’t use anymore. Time to make room for some fresh new skincare products!
- Store away winter formulas. Winter moisturizers tend to be thicker in order to protect your skin, but in the spring and summer switch out your moisturizer for something lighter.
- Be even more diligent about sunscreen. With nicer weather comes more outdoors time, and more exposure to sunlight. We recommend an SPF of 30 or higher everyday and reapplying after every 2 hours of sun exposure or contact with water.
- Book a facial treatment. Spring is a great time to treat yourself to either a Chemical Peel, Microneedling or Laster Treatment to boost your skins natural rejuvenating abilities. To find a skincare professional near you, click here.
Once you’ve sorted through and made your skincare edits, here are a few lighter formulations we recommend trying!
1. Plump and repair with Advanced HA
2. Wake up tired eyes with Illuminating Eye Serum
3. Treat dull skin with Multi-Active Day Cream
4. Protect and add a photo-finish tint with Silc Sheer 2.0